WE ARE HIRING!
Office Location: Vancouver, BC
Are you a real estate project marketing expert with a track record of getting projects to the market under budget and on-time? Are you eager to provide leadership in devising branding and marketing strategies for highly-reputable and emerging real estate developers in Vancouver and Richmond? Do you thrive in an intimate and boutique work environment where you will have a direct hand in shaping the future of our company and growing your own portfolio while expanding your skills?
- A pipeline of multi-family and mixed-use development projects by experienced developers
- A solid relationship and reputation with vendors, interior design firms, construction companies, and new home developers
- Endless creative strategies to implement in order to bring stellar results for our clients
- A talented, inspiring, dedicated, energetic, and diverse group of sales team and support staff
- A heritage-inspired sales gallery with a breathtaking view of False Creek and Downtown in Vancouver’s third oldest building – Fairview House
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in real estate project marketing management and coordination, preferably directly with a developer
- Demonstrated success in strategizing, executing and launching all aspects of marketing new real estate projects. This includes envisioning, positioning, branding, familiarity with traditional print and online media, renderings, website development, budget and timeline management, directing all relevant vendors and suppliers, and leading presentation centre, sales centre, and sales office design from concept to completion
- Exemplary communication skills in both verbal and writing. You present confidently with clients at boardroom meetings.
- Strong work ethic and ability to problem-solve independently
- A calm demeanour, even in high pressure environments, coupled with an optimistic and can-do attitude
- A keen interest and passion in interior and exterior design with knowledge of major trends and styles
You Might Also Have:
- Strong understanding of real estate market and industry forces in BC
- Ability to collaborate and provide expertise in supporting other real estate marketing initiatives, such as contributing to focus groups, as well as product type and mix
- Far from the typical corporate culture that you may be accustomed to, we are a creative boutique firm that welcomes personality and individuality
- We advance careers and value personal and professional growth
- We are entrepreneurial and driven to overachieve for our clients’ success